Sunday, February 14, 2010

The WORST Time of the Day ...

Bedtime ... I hate to see it coming ... I can't get comfortable ... my back hurts ... strange popping in my lower back ... I end up tossing and turning the entire night ... my sleep is broken ... here it is 5:09 am and I'm anxious for the sun to rise ... tonight I may have had a total of 3 hours of sleep ... that's a generous estimate ... huh ... busy searching the internet ... I've watched our wedding video about 3 times ... I've taken a look at the nursery a few times [annoyingly waking Jua (the cat) from his sleep] ... and of course, I've watched tv ... I don't even like Law and Order: Criminal Intent but there's nothing else on ...I long for an SVU marathon at this time of the morning ... but no ... Criminal Intent ... its either that or "paid programming." Thinking about taking a drive to Starbucks ... I think they open at 5:30 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment