Monday, February 8, 2010

Boobs ...

So, my newest breast feeding related purchase? Lansinoh Lanolin and Soothies!

The Lansinoh HPA Lanolin, is supposed to soothe, heal and protect sore "cracked" nipples ... uh ... "cracked?" ... huhm. It's also the only topical nipple cream endorsed in the US by La Leche League International (which I'll be attending my first La Leche meeting this week!), who happen to be considered the foremost experts on breastfeeding. I hear that the stuff is a life saver and because it's lanolin, you can use any extra that you might have to lanolize your wool! Gotta love that!


Apparently, Soothies Gel Pads provide instant, cooling relief to breastfeeding mothers with sore nipples. They're reusable and absorbent and from what I hear, really soothe and protect the delicate nipple area to enhance breastfeeding success. Sounds like a good thing to me ...

A couple of more items off of my list of "things to purchase!" Its beginning to look "a lot more like baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment