Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The "look" of exhaustion ...


Yeah ... sleeping in 2 - 3 hour blocks every night is definitely getting to me ... and it shows around the house ... throughout the night I go back and forth every couple of hours between the couch in the living room and the bed ... whether its my inability to get comfortable ... with or without a pillow between my knees (to stabilize my hips) or the constant need to empty my bladder ... all of the above = no restful sleep.

So, there are a few things that go undone around the house ... case in point ... the bedroom ... the bed has been consistently unmade for a few days ... no duvet ... just the sheets and blankets ... which in my house, you make the bed when you leave it. Also, you'll also see the steamer sitting right next to the bed ... hasn't been put away ... just kinda sits there ... oh well ... I have an excuse ... I'm 9 months pregnant for goodness sakes and I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment