Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Boppy vs. Bosom Buddy?

Uh ... for some reason, its been really hard for me to break down and use any of my gift cards, checks, etc. from the shower to purchase a boppy ... why? because they're freakin' $40 for a U shaped pillow ... that's why ... (honestly, I know that I can get them cheaper ... even a lot cheaper ... for example, I've heard that some people have found them on clearance at Target for like $10 but the "cute" one I wanted is $40) but, I knew that eventually I would break down and make the purchase ... I've never had a kid of my own and EVERYONE acts as if its a MUST have if you're going to have a kid ...

So, the other day, I was purchasing some baby related items at a local boutique and what did I come across ... the micky fricky "Bosom Buddy!" OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the same thing ... or at least it looks likes the same thing to me! Cost = $20 folks ... $20 BUCKS (new ... I've seen them used less expensive than that)!

Anyway, I don't have a pick right now but I'll add one later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment