Monday, February 15, 2010

A lil nesting ...

So, I've been organizing the house as much as I can ... and I've finally "sort of" finished with the baby's dresser drawers ... I've organized her cloth diapers (though waiting on a shipment to arrive - used sbish and bububebes), her toiletries, a few of her blankets (including receiving blankets) ... annnnnddd ... still working on the closet and her chest of drawers ... and I'm definitely still working on my folding skills ... it seems that folding those teeny tiny clothes are a little more challenging than I thought they'd be ... here's a sneak peak ... at some of my organizing

Image I: This is her little tin box on top of her dresser located to the right of her changing pad ... not finished here but so far, you can see her cloth wipes, her Northern Essence Diaper Rash Salve, some liners, snappis, q-tips, and a spray bottle that will hold her diaper wipe solution - a few other things missing ... need to do some rearranging too ... maybe I should take out some of her wipes until I need them ... they're taking up a lot of room ...

Image II: This is a lil better view of her dresser with her diaper drawers open ...

Image III: This is the left diaper drawer, which holds some dyed flats and prefolds, green mountain red and yellow edge prefolds (2nds), some prefolds that I purchased from a local cloth diaper store, Chinese prefolds, and a couple of goodmama fitteds (used) ... the space there is where I'll place her used spish and bububebes once they arrive

Image IV: This is her right dresser drawer, complete with 24 kissaluvs (size 0), a few Olive Jane covers (love those), a few swaddlebees fleece covers, some proraps (used), bummis super brites (used), flip and econobums, several thirsties duo wraps, some bumGenius organic one size cloth diapers, a few FuzziBunz one size diapers, blueberry diapers, and 2 thirsties all in one diapers

Image V: Here's what I've done so far ... I purchased some drawer dividers ... a few hats, some bows, some of her bibs, wash cloths, a few of her cloth diaper inserts (the ones that have been prepped), some of her toiletries (another Northern Essence Diaper Rash Salve, thermometer, extra cloth wipes, etc.)

Image VI: Here are some of her blankets ... I think I could do a much better job of folding them ... they don't really look so neat ... huhm ... 2 more drawers in her dresser to go ...

Anyway, there's much more to be done ... but I have a good start ... thanks for peaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment