Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shopping "too much" for Baby




Okay so since I've actually "grown" a bump ... this whole pregnancy thing has become increasingly "real" ... and now that I can feel that baby "partying" in my belly (tail end of my 16th week is when I first began to feel the "vibrations" from the party) ... well, for some reason, I've had the itch to shop ... I've been compulsively buying clothes ... every weekend that's pretty much what I set out to do ... what do I "need" ... I'm not exactly sure ... although I know that because my little one will be born here in "freezin butt" Chicago in March, we'll unlikely be traveling outside of our home too much for the first couple of months ... so, the baby will be in our "snuggly warm" place ... onesies I'm thinking and "sleep sacks" will likely do ... translation ... pajamas ...

BUT ... I still can't help but make a "few" purchases (outside of pajamas) ... I try to purchase more 3- 6 six and 6 - 9 month sizes ... as well as the occasional 9 - 12 if there's something on super sale ... (NOTE: there's a party going on in my belly as I type :D) I'm kinda ashamed of myself but it's been hard to stop ... especially now that we know the sex of the baby ... of course the Ts and hoodies above are more gender neutral but I think they're adorable and certainly remind me of my husband ... so I had to get them ... don't worry, I've got a little bit of a "pink fest (hint)" going on too ...



Anyway ... tonight ... at 12:17 am (Sunday October 11th), I'm promising myself to stop ... let others do some of the buying ... my mom keeps telling me ... "don't buy too much ... I've been shopping and you still have your shower." Huuuhhh ... it's so hard ... I'm just excited ...

No comments:

Post a Comment