Monday, October 12, 2009

New Orleans Husband Withdrawal ...


(nonprofessional pics)

Well ... here I am again, missin' my husband ... he's been gone since Labor Day but again, doesn't get any easier ... I miss our walks on the beach ... just a couple of blocks from here ... I miss our Saturday morning breakfasts at our favorite spot ("Toast" ... we frequently here, "It must be a Saturday if you two are here") ... reading the paper and coffee at our local coffee shop ... exploring new restaurants, dog shows, hangin' at lounges, concerts, tucking me in at night when I'm exhausted and ready to get to bed early, ... etc. Huh ... withdrawal ...



I'm finding it hard to go to sleep at night ... I frequently go through bouts of insomnia ... I'm not proud but I'm a known worrier ... its much better in terms of my worrying ... I try not to let things get to me ... don't want to stress out the baby but the sleeping on the couch thing instead of going to bed is pretty bad these days ... usually, he would be the one to get up around 11 p.m. (he usually goes to bed around 9 p.m.) and insist that I go to bed ... no one to do that now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment