Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dutailier Nurseries!

So, at first ... I was completely convinced that if our little one were to be a girl ... I would ... hands down ... go with the Munire' Savannah nursery furniture collection ... buuuuut when mom and I arrived at Lazar's Juvenile Furniture (http://www.lazarsfurniture.com/ ) this afternoon ... we both thought that the collection was beautiful ... for a nursery ... however, this little girl is going to keep this furniture for the long hall ... or at least that's the plan ... until she goes off to college ... anyway, it really didn't look much like something that a 16 year old would have ... definitely for a nursery or a little girl ... so we decided to go with Dutailier Nursery Furniture! LOVE IT ... of course it ended up being a bit more expensive ... definitely more than the "ball park" price range that I had given my mom ... but we actually ended up taking the floor model chest of drawers at $200 less than we would have paid for it if we ordered it and ... no luck ... we didn't have a choice but to order the dresser at the regular price ... but even with the $200 savings ... quite a bit more than what I had hoped we'd (well mom) spend for baby furniture ... like I said, my little girl will have this furniture until she goes to college so I think paying for quality longlasting furniture is worth it!

We ended up purchasing the Dutailier Bed Room Set → 550 Series - La Petite Collection in cherry ... to match the crib that we purchased for much less ... again, I can't commit to one of those "grow with you beds" ... I just never found one that I could actually see being my daughter's headboard and foot board ... so, I went with a traditional crib ... that I love ... again, Not Dutailier ... didn't spend THAT much!


this is the furniture ... but not in white ... we went for Cherry ... and ... not the crib ...

No comments:

Post a Comment