Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet Sale!



So, I was pretty sure that I wanted a Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack ... I like the idea of being able to use the bag as a backpack (particularly when I'm holding baby and a million other things) and a shoulder bag if I choose ... on the other hand, I was a little conflicted because I really wanted something that was more "neutral" ... something that looked more like a purse or a bag that I would ordinarily carry instead of the usual "baby" looking diaper bag. But, because Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet is having a sale starting today (October 13th through the 21st at 30 - 50% off), I said, "What the heck ..." and went ahead and purchased a pretty "non-neutral" and "girly" Pink Parfait bag to carry my lil lady's most important stuff ... score!


No comments:

Post a Comment