Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guilty feelings and boxing ...


Seriously, I LOVE TO FEEL the little one in my belly but honestly, at times, it's ... well ... let's just say that it's a little hard on me at times. Her movements are becoming dangerously close to my ribs, which I've heard its pretty painful when they begin to kick you in the ribs ... but its not only that ... this little girl definitely is on a schedule ... around 7 pm ... she gets to movin' ... around 11:30 pm ... well ... she gets to movin' ... around 4 am ... she gets to movin' ... around 7 am ... she's on the move again ... perhaps ... "boxin'" is the right word ...


Now, I understand that she ... like everyone else, needs her sleep and like everyone else, she's up at other times ... but goodness ... SO DO I! I want to sleep! I'm exhausted!

Unfortunately, I'm up for days and days and then I finally crash ... I'm able to sleep for a few nights through all of the boxin' in my belly ...
Dear baby ... please let mommy get some sleep ... please!

No comments:

Post a Comment