Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Weebly Wobly" and Baby Bunting ...

So, I'm typically a little on the clumsy side as it is ... or at least that's what Kristopher would tell you and anyone who asked. Anyway, in class while teaching, I've noticed that I'm becoming increasingly clumsy (I trip over cords and well ... nothing sometimes), forgetful ("What were we just talking about?"), oh and word finding problems ... yep ... "what's the word." It's the running joke ... my graduate students just simply figure out the word for me ... crazy. They actually refer to me as "Dr. Weebly Wobly" on occasion. I love them :D

As it's getting cooler here in Chicago, I'm thinking about my little lady's going home "coat" ... I found this at Lands' End ... $44:


My estimated due date is March 8, 2010 but of course she could come at the end of February, depending upon when she wants to make her grand entrance into the world:

February Chicago Weather

  • Average High Temperature: 33°F (1°°C)
  • Average Low Temperature: 17°F (-8°C)
  • Average Snowfall: 8.0"
  • February in Chicago is a little less brutal than January, but considering almost all the days average a low below freezing, it's important to pack for cold weather.

March Chicago Weather

  • Average High Temperature: 45° F (7° C)
  • Average Low Temperature: 28° F (-2° C)
  • Average Precipitation: 2.7"
  • Average Snowfall: 7.0"
Might make sense to invest in something down like the baby down bunting from Lands' End.

No comments:

Post a Comment