Monday, November 2, 2009

Update on the Crib! The Horror!

Well, as you know, I was so excited to break into that huge box sitting in the living room that contained my little lady's "dream facilitator" ... patiently, I broke into the box ... yes, I said broke into the box ... it seems that the manufacturers had "34 year old pregnant woman proofed" the box. I laid out all of the pieces and continued to look for the instructions. When I finally found the box that stated on the outside, "Hardware Enclosed" ... once I opened it, I only found a large white bag that had the following on the front, "Assembly Instructions and Hardware" ... great ... I see the three bags of nuts and bolts and stuff but where are the instructions ... frantically, I looked everywhere ... but nothing. THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE THE FREAKIN' INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I was so excited to get the crib up! AHHHHHHHH the HORROR! I tried looking for instructions online with no luck ... now I'm going to have to contact the manufacturer and hopefully it won't be too much of a big deal for them to fax them over to me. Uh ... the irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment