Monday, November 2, 2009

22 Weeks ... My baby the Spaghetti Squash!




  • How far along?: Yep ... that's right folks, I'm 22 weeks!!!
  • Total weight gain: 13 pounds. Yuck! My doctor says it's looking like I'll likely be between 24 - 26 pounds in the end ... huhh ...
  • How big is baby?: About 6 1/2 pounds.
  • Maternity clothes?: You know ... I still haven't broken down and purchased any maternity clothes ... which was actually the plan ... hold off until I can't squeeze into my regular clothes anymore ... my secret? My bella band which holds my pants together at the top ... even though they're technically unbuttoned and I've just been purchasing a larger size in clothing ... oh and anything with a little "stretch" is my friend :D
  • Stretch marks?: I can't beleive it but nothing so far ... keep your fingers crossed ... I try to lube up as much as possible ... whenever I think about it ... I've even taken to keeping a tube in my purse :D
  • Sleep?: Not well ... purchased a "snoogle" last weekend and it helps but still I toss and turn pretty much the entire night trying to find a comfy position ... last night ... oh my ... I sorta thought that I would be able to at least fall asleep on my back which I know is technically a no no but I was desperate ... after about 2 minutes, I found myself short of breath ... interesting
  • Best moment this week?: Getting my little lady's crib ... that's right, it came in! Oh, and getting over my food poisoning ... keep your fingers crossed that there are no "flair ups"
  • Movement?: She's still a wiggle worm ... or at least that's what it feels like ... she still gets excited when I eat and I'm able to pretty much ID her sleepy and play time :D
  • Food cravings?: Just food in general LOL
  • Labor signs?: Nope ... that wouldn't be good
  • Belly button in or out?: Weird ... my belly button is an outy but I can definitely see how it's becoming increasingly shallow ... I noticed that just the other day ...
  • What I miss: Sleep, being over to lean over without "something" in my way, mojitos ... which is strange ... I don't even drink very often ... maybe one cocktail at dinner once a month or often every 2 - 3 months.
  • What I'm looking forward to: The arrival of our little lady & of course, maternity leave!
  • Milestone: http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-22-weeks_1111.bc?intcmp=timeline one of my favorite websites that I use to keep up with little lady's growth and development :D

No comments:

Post a Comment