Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy V-Day to the Little Lady ...

Actually, I'm a little late ... v-day (viability day) was actually on Monday when I officially began my 24with week ... what is v-day? Well, essentially, it's the stage of pregnancy in which the baby is officially considered viable ... the baby may well be able to survive outside of the womb. 36% of babies can survive premature birth at 24 weeks - However, serious complications are still possible. That's all well and good but I'd much rather my wiggle worm stay all snug as a bug inside of my belly :D But ... definitely a milestone to celebrate ...
That's mommy view ... yep ... my feet are down there somewhere

What better to celebrate than with a few bites of flan! Yep ... an old love revisited ... I've never actually tasted flan that you find in your refrigerator section of your grocery store but I was making my WholeFoods round this past Sunday and thought to myself, "why not." Not too bad ... I'd definitely buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment