Friday, January 1, 2010

For anyone interested ...



I've been trying to find a great deal on the utopia pack n play by Graco ... appears that it's on sale ... 30% off (in store only) until tomorrow (1/2/10). Get it while you can!

Oh ... and diaperco.com (http://www.diaperco.com/) was having a sale on bumGeneius Organic One-Size Cloth Diapers. They're regularly priced at $19.95 and they were on sale this morning for $10!!!!! Honestly, I'm not a fan ... the velcro issue really freaks me out ... I've heard many complain about the fact that the velcro doesn't last very long ... BUT ... the company seems to be great about replacing the velcro for you if you send your diapers back to them ... I just keep thinking ... "do I really have time to worry about returning cloth diapers so that the velcro can be relplaced?" Anyway, everyone raves about them so I thought I'd order a few ... ordered them last night and when I went back to order a few more this morning ... SOLD OUT ... you live and you learn ...

No comments:

Post a Comment